Champagne Pebble Embossed Wedding Pocketfold Invitation Suite with Tag, Luxury Elegant Pocket Invites, Handmade Paper
This gorgeous wedding invitation is created with beautiful pebble embossed paper.
Invitation Set Includes:
★ 5" x 7" metallic pocket fold layered with embossed pebble paper with printed wording
★ One metallic outer envelope
★ Three additional flat cards (directions, accommodations & reception)
★ One RSVP flat card
★ One RSVP metallic envelope
★ A signature tag
Embossed paper selections: Ivory, Silver and Champagne.
*Black Pebble Embossed paper is not included on the color selections for this price.
★Ivory pebble on black pocket fold w. ivory ribbon
★Silver pebble on pewter pocket fold w. silver ribbon
★Champagne pebble on champagne pocket fold w. champagne ribbon
★★★ Matching menus, placecards, and etc. can also be created, just convo me for specifics. Shipping for samples is $4.00 in USA, final shipping cost on order placed is based on quantity ordered and buyer's zip code. ★★★
---------- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ----------
Address Printing Packages:
Option 1: Return address on either outer OR RSVP envelope: $0.55 each / per 100 envelopes
Option 2: Return Address on both outer & RSVP envelopes: $1.10 each / per 100 envelopes
Additional Inserts: $0.75 each
Additional envelope (outer & inner envelopes) also available for $0.30 each.
Envelope liners are also available for $0.50 each.
---------- PROOFING PROCESS ----------
Important FAQ's about the proofing process:
- Buyers are responsible for making any and all necessary corrections. We does NOT proofread and is NOT responsible for errors in spelling, grammar, and/or mistakes overlooked by the customer during the proofing process.
- Please review the proofs for accuracy and mistakes before approving the proofs.
- No order will be sent to production without your approval.
- Before each order is processed, each client is sent a final jpg file (digital file) of the product. This should be review carefully by the buyer, as it is buyer's responsibility to check for errors.
- Please proofread your proof copies carefully.
- Examine SPELLING, TIMES, DATE & DAY, NAMES, AND LOCATION SPELLING, possible omissions, etc., before you approve your proof.
- Spell check is NOT always reliable. Proper names and places are exceptionally tricky.
- Any reprints or materials that need to be replaced for re-print due to errors made on the final product once the proof has been approved will be the financially responsible of buyer.
- Each order is unique to the customer and has no re-sale value. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- The Customer agrees to permit The Paper Creation the right to use materials it produces for advertising and business purpose, unless noted in the agreement.
- Also please check that your shipping address is accurate as that is the buyers responsibility.
---------- PROOFS REVISIONS ----------
- You will be entitled to five (5) rounds of revisions.
- Any additional rounds are an additional $10.00.
- If it is our mistake there will not be a revision charge.
- Once final proof is approved remaining balance will be due prior to production.
---------- ORDER PROCESS & TURNAROUND TIME ----------
- Minimum Order: there is no minimum. You can order as many as you need or as little as 1, we'll even customize it for you even the sample.
- It is strongly and highly recommend ordering sample(s) before placing the actual order. Each computer monitor displays colors differently. These photos are very accurate representations of the actual paper colors; however, a virtual image can never compare to holding the physical paper in your hand.
- Wedding Season (March - September): 8-10 weeks based on 100 quantity invite order
- Off Peak Season (October - February): 4-6 weeks based on 100 quantity invite order
---------- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ----------
- Cancellation made by the customer before the final proof approval will be subject to a fee of 35% of the total purchase price, PLUS any addition custom fees charged. Deposit is NOT refundable after your final approval due to the nature of services.